You’ve been in this business a long time. You know how it goes. You get on a job, all the bad habits flair up
- Too much coffee with too little sleep
- Loading up at the crafty table and crappy quick-fix food as soon as you wrap
- Skipping out on the yoga class you’ve been dreaming of for the umteeth time
- Slumping into the post-job funk of catching up on all shows and films everyone's talking about
- Trying to make it to all the social things as soon as you have a day off (parenting groups included)
The truth is, I don’t need to tell you the habits you slump into, you know them all too well (and honestly you don’t want to go there right now).
You just can’t quite put your finger on when they flared up again. All you know was that it happened somewhere between the ah-mazing yoga retreat / European vacation / insert uber relaxing balancing get-away here, and Day 3 of whatever job you’re on.
What if you could stay in that healthy flow?
Even when you're on a job?
(and yes, after wrap too)
What if I told you that being on a job doesn’t have to mean being out of whack? That you could hang onto those feel-good habits you worked so hard to create? What if there was a way that you could avoid the triggers that are putting you right back in the slump of the all or nothing pendulum that is production?
(spoiler alert: there is a way, and here it comes)
Enter: personalized accountability texts, a bi-weekly support system so you can stay on your game even when you’re on a job.
Here’s how it works:
- We shoot each other texts, so you get the support you need even when you’re on a job
- Each text is personalized to what you want to work on, so you can see your challenges and beat them before they turn into habits
- You get real time strategy and feedback, so you can make the shifts you need in real time to get the results you want
- You’ll have me enthusiastically cheering in your corner, so you can feel supported even when you slip up (which you’ll probably do a lot less because you know someone’s watching)
Oh yeah, and you’ll get this too
(you didn’t think that was all did ya?)
- A 1:1 coaching session with me to kick things off, so we can pinpoint your triggers and come up with an accountability plan that will work for you. (Valued at $125)
- Instant access to The Production Boss Babes private Facebook community to connect and keep accountable with other women in production just like you
- Special rates on coaching packages for when you need a little more than a text
So how does it all work?
I send you a workbook to help you get real with yo self. It’ll be chock full of questions to help you understand where you need the most support.
We jump on a call, workbook in hand, and come up with a plan for what you want to get out of your personalised texts and how you’d like to be held accountable.
We get to texting! You’ll receive your personalised text the first and third Monday of each month. You’ll text me back according to the action plan we came up with and we make shifts as we go!
Your investment for personalized accountability texts is:
3 Month Package
One-time Payment of $350
(Payment option: 2 payments of $175)
6 Month Package
One-Time Payment of $700
(Payment Options: 2 payments of $350 or Monthly Payments of $120)
12 Month Package
One-time Payment of $1,300
(Payment Option: 3 payments of $433 or Monthly Payments of $108)
Space is limited to 5 clients per quarter
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I text you back?
Yes, that’s how this works! I text you with an accountability prompt, you text me back. We can go back and forth twice but anything more than 2 texts and it’s time for us to jump on a call. You can learn about your options here (remember as a client you’ll have special rates)
Can you email me?
Unfortunately no. The reason we are texting is because it’s a fast, easy way to stay in touch, even when you’re on set (which is kind of the poin, no?). We want this to be something that works, and the best way to ensure that is to use fast, easy communication.
What if I’m really stuck on something?
Then it’s time for us to jump on a call. You get special rates as an Accountability client, but you can learn more about your options here.
What if I'm not in the US or Canada?
Unfortunately there's not a way we can utilize the software for overseas. However, we can certainly problem solve around this together. If you're outside the US or Canada, email me here.
If you're a working AD, what happens when you're on a job?
The magic of this program is that we plan ahead. Your texts won't stop just because either of us are on set. Your texts will come whether I'm on set or in my office to keep you on track with your goals.
Do you work with men too?
I sure do! While my mission may be focused around supporting women in film, I know that men struggle with a lot of these same issues and I'm truly here to create a better industry for all of us. So go on, fill out your application buddy!
Do you have any free resources I can start with right now?
I sure do! It's my Free Guide "From Set Life to Real Life; 5 ways to a smooth transition so you don't have to feel like crap after wrap" and you can snag that bad boy (or girl) right here.